What we do
Every client has a unique set of needs. We offer a wide variety of services to provide our clients with cross-industry, cross-discipline solutions to successfully address their needs. Need help with your Website? Trying to navigate local or state government? Planning an event?
Our areas of expertise include:
- Legal Services
- Grant Writing
- Public Relations
- Coalition Building
- Community Relations
- Creative Services/Graphic Design
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Strategy and Communication (e.g., newsletters, social media)
- Website Creation and Management
- Event Creation and Management (e.g., board retreat, annual events, workshops)
- Organizational Development
- Collateral Design and Content (e.g., brochure, annual report)
- Reorganizations and Mergers
- Strategic Planning
- Board Governance and Development
- Executive Coaching
- Business Development
- Program Evaluation
- Trainings (e.g., computer skills)
- Revenue Diversification
Is there something else you are looking for? Ask us.
Research: Market and internal
Strategic Planning: Target audiences, vision, objectives, messages, delivery
Publicity: Getting noticed
Community Relations: Finding favor and support in your community
Government Relations: Friends in high places
Stakeholder Relations: Communication and education
Lobbying: Stake a position
Ideas: Finding ways to enhance your visual presence in the marketplace
Marketing plan: Developing a road map to meet your goals and milestones by which to measure your successes
Design: Building brand awareness by raising your profile with well-crafted materials that deliver your message to your audience
Experience: Knowing what works and why — allowing you to hit the ground running
Assessment: What prevents us from reaching the next level?
Strategic Analysis: Which among the myriad of choices are brightest?
Business Diversity: But where and how should we expand?
Directors Roles: The ED and Board are a dynamic, powerful team, right?
Executive Coaching: Need a confidential, non-biased sounding board that challenges your thinking?
Senior Management Structure: Do we have the right structure and the right people in the right positions?
Audience: Identifying and defining who knows about you and who should.
Messaging: Framing your message to effectively tell your story.
Branding: Promoting your brand consistently across multiple channels and audiences to gain and keep brand recognition.
Evaluation: Measuring your success and benchmarking your progress.
Project Management: Staying focused, on track and on budget. Really.
We have worked with the following organizations:
- Salem Audubon Society
- The American Red Cross
- The International Red Cross
- Mercy Corps Northwest
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Portland Metropolitan Area
- Oregon Department of Administrative Services
- City of Portland, Office of Neighborhood Involvement
- City of Portland, Office of Finance Management
- Portland Habilitation Center
- Community Action Partnership of Oregon
- Oregon Thrives
- Project Clean Slate
- Multnomah Education Service District, E2 Foundation
- Housing Northwest
- Catholic Charities
- Disability Navigators, Inc.
- Mobility Rules
- Metro Child Care Development Services, Inc.
- Re-entry Organizations and Resources Alliance
- RL Nunnenkamp Foundation
- Micro-Inventors Program of Oregon
- DBA, A Chamber for Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
- Youth Think
- Volunteer Emergency Registry
- Easter Seals Oregon
- The Adaptive Riding Institute
- Second Step Housing
- Innovative Housing, Inc.
- Irvington Covenant CDC
- Lois D. Cohen Associates
- People Helping People
- Mt. Angel Developmental Programs
- Urban Bridges Inc.
- Inclusion Inc.
- Innovative Change$
- Communication Across Barriers
- Poverty Bridge
- Wild Horse Rescue Ranch
- Friends of Salem Senior Center
- Community Pathways
We are members of the following organizations:
- Native American Grocery Co-op Advisory Council
- Portland Connectors
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- United Way of the Columbia-Willamette, Tools for Independence Vision Council
- Social Venture Partners Portland
- Columbia Corridor Association
- Governor's Re-entry Council, Housing and Legislative Task Forces
- Re-entry Organizations and Resources (ROAR) Steering Committee
- Fulbright Alumni Association
- Portland Commission on Disability
- Connecting Communities